IS IT TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR HOUSE AND THE MARKET? Pricing your home right from the beginning is 90% of selling it in a timely manner and marketing is the other 10%.
Make no mistake…understanding what the right selling price is from the beginning affects your bottom line.
The market sets the value. The market is the market. Plan and simple.
The #1 Most Common Mistake in Selling a House
The very most important time in marketing your house is the first 30 days.
- Eliminates the number of potential buyers that see your home
- Encourages buyers who are shopping by comparison
- Lengthens marketing time, costing you more in mortgage payments, taxes and insurance
- Overpricing can result in a lower selling price as buyers often see homes with numerous price reductions as “stale” and less desirable
- Agents lose interest when they know a property is overpriced or worse yet they use your home to sell a similar home that is priced for less