So here’s the problem: He wants to watch the game, she wants to go out and socialize with friends, and there’s only so much weekend time.
There is a way everyone can be happy – and that’s eating brunch. Eating always bring people together. And brunch doesn’t cut into major football watching time.
I consulted with area foodies to come up with a list of 10 favorite brunch places.
Top 10 Philly brunch places (not in any particular order)
- Sauté –Queen Village
- Cafe Estelle – Old City
- Cochon – Queen Village
- Royal Tavern – Bella Vista
- Standard Tap – Northern Liberties
- Morning Glory – Bella Vista
- Las Bugambilias – Society Hill
- Beau Monde – Bella Vista
- Cafe Fulya – Queen Village
- Marigold Kitchen – University City
Go out and enjoy yourself. Eat, drink, watch football. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
FIND A PHILLY HOME IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD